What should I do if my loved one has been arrested?

Encourage them to stay polite but quiet. Their only communication should be with a qualified criminal defense lawyer in Colorado. A defendant should never try to negotiate a plea deal on their own. Encourage your loved one to call us for a free and confidential case review with a trusted Colorado criminal defense lawyer.