Criminal Defense Lawyer in Colorado Springs
Dedicated & Responsive Representation, Available 24/7
Patterson Weaver Law, LLC is a law practice focusing on criminal defense. Whatever charges you are facing, our Colorado Springs criminal defense lawyer has the experience and ability to help you get the best resolution possible.
One poor choice. One bad night. One more beer. Any of these can lead to criminal charges that can have lasting and often unforeseen repercussions on your life. Even the best people can find themselves tied up with the legal system, facing severe consequences to their liberty, their lives, and their careers.
For more information about your options, call us at (719) 215-8049 today.
Offering Experience & Insight
For most people, being charged with a crime is a terrifying experience. Not only can there be repercussions if convicted ranging from expensive classes to time in jail or even the Department of Corrections, but criminal convictions also have unexpected consequences. A child abuse charge can result in DHS involvement. A domestic violence conviction can result in the permanent loss of your right to possess a firearm. A felony conviction can make it almost impossible to get a good job in the future. For a military soldier or civilian contractor with a security clearance, many different types of convictions could mean the end of their career.
Quality Legal Counsel
Patterson Weaver Law, LLC, is prepared to fight for you. Founding attorney Patterson Weaver puts his experience as a former felony prosecutor to work for you. Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, our firm will aggressively fight to get you a favorable outcome for your situation.
Patterson Weaver handles each and every criminal case according to a set of key principles and methods:
- Comprehensive case analysis and research: Whether you need help defending yourself in a criminal case or you want a thorough and effective estate plan for your family, you can count on Patterson Weaver to thoroughly review your case and conduct any and all relevant research needed to ensure the best case strategy for your situation.
- Helpful and straightforward explanation of the legal process: The legal system is not simple. Too often, attorneys fail to remember that. While they deal with the system daily, their clients do not. Patterson Weaver will thoroughly explain every step in the process with you in terms and language you can understand, not jumbled legalese. Information is power, and our Colorado Springs criminal defense attorney will ensure that you have the information you need to make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Honest assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the case: Lawyers often fall into one of two categories. Many will try to scare you to death to make you believe you need to hire them, and hire them now. Others will downplay the possible repercussions, all but promising outcomes that may be possible, but highly unlikely. Patterson Weaver Law, LLC does not play those games. Whether during an initial consultation or over the course of representation, you can expect Patterson Weaver to be honest and straightforward with you about the strengths and weaknesses of your case and the potential outcomes.
- Responsive communication: One of the most common complaints about attorneys is that they do not respond to their client’s attempts to reach them. You will not have this problem with Patterson Weaver Law, LLC. Patterson Weaver takes his responsibility to communicate with his clients seriously, and in most cases, you can expect a response to your message or e-mail in less than 24 hours.
- Effective negotiation: Although Patterson Weaver is an experienced and talented trial lawyer, often the most desirable outcomes are achieved through effective negotiation. Patterson Weaver has a proven record of effective negotiation with District Attorneys, opposing lawyers, and opposing parties.
- Aggressive and experienced trial defense: Patterson Weaver is extensively trained in trial practice, and has an impressive history of success in trying hearings and cases in court. Should your case go to trial, you are in good hands with Patterson Weaver fighting for you in court.
If the State of Colorado is bringing a charge against you, don’t face it alone. Talk to a criminal defense lawyer with a track record of success. Hire Colorado Springs criminal defense attorney Patterson Weaver to fight for your rights and your future.
Contact Patterson Weaver Law, LLC today to set up a free consultation.
Patterson Weaver Law serves El Paso County (Colorado Springs), Pueblo County (Pueblo), Teller County (Cripple Creek and Woodland Park), Fremont County (Canon City), Park County (Fairplay), Elbert County (Kiowa), and the surrounding areas. In many cases, if you live outside of Colorado Springs, our attorney can travel to you for the initial consultation.
Life happens. Let us help.